The Espoke Guarantee
Every Espoke Piece Comes With A 5 Year Guarantee
At Espoke, we’re confident that the furniture our experts build is of the highest quality and are built to last. So all of our furniture and mattresses come with a 5 year guarantee.
This guarantee covers faulty materials, construction and workmanship on all of the Espoke furniture (excluding mattresses).
If, in the unlikely even that you do have problems with your furniture, and it’s still within its guarantee period, we’ll either repair or replace your item. Our standard conditions apply (link to terms & conditions).
The terms of the Espoke guarantee
All Espoke items are covered under the 5 year guarantee, except for mattresses which have separate terms.The 5 year guarantee does not apply if:
- The furniture’s condition has been compromised due to excessive wear and tear or misuse.
- The furniture has been damaged accidentally after the Espoke delivery team have left your home.
- Re-delivery and repair can only take place within our usual delivery area (mainland UK, Ireland and the Isle of Wight). If you have moved out of this area since your original delivery date, please let our team know.
- In some instances, Espoke will choose to send an expert to view your furniture. In these cases, the decision of the inspector will be final.
- If repair or replacement of the furniture is not possible, we will offer you the opportunity to choose an equivalent product from a relevant range. If you choose a product that is more expensive than the nearest equivalent we would require payment for the difference in price. If less expensive then Espoke will refund the difference.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to match fabrics where furniture is repaired or replaced. However, a match cannot be guaranteed, no matter how soon after the original bed is delivered.
- This guarantee is non-transferable and will only apply to the original purchaser. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.